Feb 5, 2011

Word of the Week

The word of the week around our house is CRAIGS LIST.  I have known about Craigs List for several years now, but have never bought or sold anything on there. 

As many of you know I am in clean out/organize mode these days.  Last Saturday I was sitting in my living room looking at this:


A 4 1/2 foot ficus plant.  I know...I know fake plants went out of style years ago, but for some strange reason I have kept this one.  Basically it just collects dust and drives me crazy every time I look at it....So I made the executive decision that it was time for it to go.  I figured I would post it on Craigs List and if it didn't sell in a week I would trash it.  So I listed it and within 1 1/2 hours it was sold and the man was at the house picking it up!  I WAS SHOCKED (and thrilled to be rid of it)!

So the rest of the week I have been listing things like crazy!  Here are a few of the items:








Basically stuff that we don't use or that I don't like anymore.  I have sold 4 items so far so we will see if the others sell or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment