Mar 5, 2011

I've Been Tagged

This is first for me!!! 

In light of the Academy Awards (last weekend) several people in blog land have been listing their favorite movies and then tagging other bloggers so they will do the same.

Well my friend Anna from Recipes for Newlyweds recently tagged me so now I get to post my five favorite movies!

1. Childhood Must: Sound of Music, Wizard of Oz
2. Chick Flick: The Notebook, Dirty Dancing
3. Husband Approved: Gone With The Wind
4. True Story: The Blind Side
5. Holiday: Miracle on 34th Street, The Grinch (cartoon version)

Now I'm tagging She who dies with the most fabric winsThe Bright Side of Life, The Mize Family, and The Lloyds to share their five favorites!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I LOVE the Notebook too! Hope you've had a great weekend! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...now I am thinking...I like a lot of movies :)

    ReplyDelete