Mar 27, 2011

Calligraphy, Visit from my Parents, and Company Coming

Well Nick's wish has come true...the projects have come to a stop (not forever, but just for now).

I am booked with calligraphy business from now until June and it all started up this week.   Right now I am writing out the invitation and reply set and will begin addressing the envelopes in the next few weeks.



Secondly my parents came for a quick visit this weekend!  It is always great to see them, and we had a great time catching up! 

Lastly this little one is coming to see us this week!



Anna Kathryn is my best friend Kiley's daughter.  She will arrive (with Kiley and Mark) on Thursday.  I cannot wait for them to get here!!!  We have a fun weekend of shopping, golf, grilling out, and basketball watching planned!

Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!! Can't wait to see the little cutie! (and Mark and Kiley too) :)

    ReplyDelete