Mar 12, 2011

Bathroom Tile

Last weekend while spending a lot of time in my guest bathroom working on my mirror framing project I noticed the the floor tile (more specifically the grout) was nasty!  I am somewhat embarrassed to even post this, but I figure we are all friend...right!  Not to mention that I get great ideas from reading about other peoples experiences...so who knows maybe someone reading this has nasty grout in their bathroom too.

All that to say that I got down on my hands and knees today and gave this bathroom a massive scrub down.

I used Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean, but honestly you could use most any bathroom cleaner.  The key is the wire brush!


See the difference.  Probably 6-7 years of ground in dirt!  Please know that I do mop this bathroom often, but mopping unfortunately doesn't always do the trick.  Here is another close up of the results.


I am beyond pleased!  Now I need to do this in the master bath, but it is much bigger and will take more energy than I have today.  Maybe next weekend.

1 comment: