Dec 4, 2010

Wish List

For starters I completely stole this idea from one of my favorite blogs Urban Grace.  I love looking at what other people have on their Christmas lists...and often times get good ideas!  So here is what is on the Baggetts lists for 2010:

My List


a.  Echo Ruffle Touch Gloves...love these because they have a leather tip on the index finger and thumb so that you can operate a touch screen.  Will come in handy now that I have my new iphone! b. 2011 Linnea Design Poster Calendar c.  JCrew Buffalo Check Boy Shirt this is going to be so cute for Auburn games and maybe even a National Championship game!!!! d.  World Market Verona Armchairs e. Brother PE 770 Embroidery Machine this has been on my Christmas list for a few years now and it made an appearance again this year.  Probably wont get it, but a girl can dream right.  f. Vera Bradly Laptop Portfolio

Nick's List


Do you notice a THEME?
a. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 (playstation game)  b.  Titleist Pro V1 golf balls c. Frogger golf club brush d. WeatherSof golf glove  e. 2010 OGIO Kingpin Cart Bag f.  Duke Head Covers

What are you asking for this Christmas?

6 comments: