Jan 25, 2010

Sofa Update

Some of you may remember a few months ago I set out to reupholster a desk chair, sofa, and two club chairs. The desk chair was my first project which went fairly quickly.



Well....after I finished the chair the process slowed down somewhat. First of all the fabric I ordered for the sofa was on back order and took much longer to get here than I anticipated. Then when it finally arrived it was Christmas (need I say more). However now that the holidays have come and gone...I am back at it.

I don't have a good "before" picture, but the sofa is in the background.



Currently I am in the process of making the seat cushions and back cushions, which both take a lot of cording!






I will post more pictures soon.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an undertaking. Can't wait to see. I am sure it will look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chair is gorgeous, I know the couch will be too! Hurry up so I can put my order in :) jk

    ReplyDelete