Nov 18, 2009

Like, Love and Don't Like

This week, I like the opportunities for fellowship that Julie and I have gained from our Sunday school class at Covenant Presbyterian Church. Our class is made up mostly of newlyweds like us but also has some couples that have entered the world of parenting. Julie and I have really enjoyed getting to meet lots of new friends. I have started meeting with a group of guys from the class on Wednesday mornings and we are getting lots of invitations for dinners and group outings.

This week, I love ESPN's 30 for 30 documentaries. These are short films that highlight unique sports-related events that have occurred over the last 30 years (ESPN turns 30 this year). And each unique film was directed by a unique individual. Check out the official trailer below and see a list of all the films here.



This week, I don't like Coke Zero's slogan. The product's current slogan is "Coca Cola taste with zero calories". I recommend that it be changed to "Diet Coke in a black can". I miss drinking Coke with my popcorn so I asked Julie to buy me some of that there Coke Zero. Wooo doggy that is some yicky tasting stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a friend of Julie's and haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but that description of Coke Zero was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick - you crack me up with your descriptions and weekly postings of Like, Love and Don't like!!
    We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
    War Eagle - Julie (Forrest and Baby Cannon)

    ReplyDelete