Jun 17, 2012

First Fathers Day

This past week, with Father's Day approaching, I have been thinking a lot about three special men in my life...at times, while reflecting on each of these men, I have been overwhelmed with emotion.  I think about how extremely blessed I am to have each of them in my life and in my son's life.

First....my dad.


I love my dad so very much, and I love where he is in his life.  He still works hard and plays hard, as he always has, but now he does a lot less of what he has to do and more of what he wants to do!  In my opinion that is a great place to be!  Love you Dad!

Secondly...my father-in-law.



There is not a more kind and considerate man than Max Baggett.  He selflessly serves his wife, his family, his clients, his church, and his community.  I am blessed to be a part of his family and cherish his love, support and encouragement.

Last, but not least, my husband.

Our fathers are certainly hard acts to follow, but Nick has embraced his new role!  I knew that he would be a great father, but I have been blown away by how quickly he has adjusted.  Having a new baby is no easy task, but Nick has been amazing from day one.  I could go on and on about what wonderful father he is and how much I love him, but I am going to simply leave you with these....
















Happy Father's Day to all three of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment