Jul 22, 2009

Like, Love and Don't Like

It's time for this week's installment of LIKE, LOVE and DON'T LIKE, where I touch on the various interests and discomforts that have recently crossed my path.

This week, I like Salsa Verde. Actually, I am trying to find the secret recipe for Moe's version of salsa verde. As of this post, the secret remains safe. However, Julie bought me some salsa verde from the grocery store and I have liked eating it. I hope to try more brands.

This week, I love watching Heros with my wife. In an attempt of satisfy our hankering for new episodes of LOST, Julie and I have started watching the first season of Heros. I love this time because I get some quality couch time with Juliette, not necessarily because of the show. Julie is always so sweet to me and she doesn't mind if I drizzle chocolate ice cream down the front of my shirt.

This week, I don't like the way home-ownership is starting to take shape. Julie has already documented our recent air conditioning fiasco. I'm planning on trying to correct our dishwasher draining problem (again) this weekend and Julie has pointed out a mysterious stain on one of our ceilings. I don't like the way the problems seem to come one right after the other. And I don't like being told that it will always be this way.

Stay current with our other happenings at www.twitter.com/nickandjulie.

No comments:

Post a Comment