Jun 12, 2009

E-Mealz

For those of you who have spent much time around me the past year probably know how crazy I am about E-mealz! I heard it advertised on the radio one morning on my way to work and decided to check it out. I am addicted now!

Basically you pay $5 a month and each week you receive a meal plan and a grocery list. There are many other services out there that are similar, but the great thing about e-mealz is that the founders are from Birmingham (southern so you know the food is good) and they have over 20 different meal plans to choose from. Below is an example of the meal plan and grocery list you receive every week.


I can see where it might not be for everyone, but it sure has been a life saver for me. The food is wonderful, we love the variety, we save sooo much money, and the meals are easy to prepare!
For more information check out their website: http://www.e-mealz.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment