Jun 17, 2013

Nashville and Auburn

A few weeks ago was my annual girls trip with three of my best friends from college.  We have done this every year since we graduated, and it is always a wonderful time to visit, laugh and encourage each other.  We typically go to the beach, but since most everyone has moved away we decided that Nashville would be a more central place for our trip this year.



Our rule is that only babies that are under 1 can come.... so that meant Graham got to spend a few days in Auburn with my parents.

I had a much harder time leaving than he did (this was my first time to be away from him), and from the looks of the pictures I received it appears that he didn't miss me at all!

















I loved having a break and getting spend some time with my friends and was thrilled that Graham had so much fun with his grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment