Aug 19, 2009

Gateway to the West

This past weekend Nick and I took our first road trip as a married couple to visit my best friend, Kiley, and her husband Mark in St. Louis. Kiley and Mark both grew up in St. Louis but only moved back about a year and a half ago. I have been dying to take a trip up to see them and check out their new house.

They were the perfect hosts and we had the best time! Friday night they took us to a Cardinals game which was tons of fun and provides a great view of the arch and downtown. Saturday the boys played golf while Kiley and I hit up some of the shops around town. Then we were treated to a fabulous dinner party at her parents house! We could not have asked for a better trip.


Thanks for the hospitality Kiley and Mark! Can't wait for our next visit...






Their precious new house!




Grams and Gramps (Kiley's grandparents) had flowers sent over to welcome us to St. Louis. So sweet!




Cardinals game



At least I was showing my team spirit in my red shirt!


They are so similar - its scary!



View of the Arch and Downtown



No comments:

Post a Comment