Aug 19, 2009

Like, Love and Don't Like

This week, I like the rain we have been getting in the Birmingham area lately. The grass and plants in the yard are holding up much better than this time last year. On my birthday weekend last year, we discovered that Julie's roof had a leak. One marriage stipulation was that she fix it before I moved in.

This week, I love waking up early. For some reason, I've started waking up 30 minutes earlier than normal this week. I get to watch more TV while I eat breakfast.

It's a tie this week. First, I don't like the extra time added to my commute each day due to school being back in session. You would think that the extra 30 minutes mentioned above would help but it doesn't. Secondly, one drawback to the rain is its effect on already-bad drivers in Birmingham.

www.twitter.com/nickandjulie

No comments:

Post a Comment