Aug 26, 2009

Like, Love and Don't Like

This week, I like satellite radio. I have been doing some traveling for work over the last few days and have really appreciated having my satellite radio in my car. I originally signed up for the basic XM service but now get the basic Sirius/XM blend after their merger last year. I like it so much that we got a receiver for Julie's car too. I have an apparatus that will allow me to use my receiver in our house but haven't figured it out yet.

This week, I love family. I was made to feel very special during my birthday by all of my family and you just can't beat that feeling, even if you are getting old!

This week, I don't like realizing that the days are getting shorter. I think the sun sets a minute earlier each day. Pretty soon it will be dark by 4:30 in the afternoon and the weather will get cooler. But, with that comes college football so I guess it's not all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment