May 6, 2012

Graham - 4 Months

If I was one of those really "on top of it" moms I would have been posting these pictures each month, but I am here to tell you that I am no where near being "on top of if." I take it week by week...no more like day by day if I am being completely honest.  So here is my attempt to catch up on Grahams monthly pictures.  (Hey at least I did manage to take the pictures even if I didn't get around to posting them!)
 
One Month
Two Months
Three Months

Four Months
 We are having so much fun with this little guy!  For the most part he is a genuinely happy boy.  This month he started sleeping through the night (consistently) which has made life so much easier (on average he sleeps for 8 hours a night).  He has found his hands and just this past week his feet.  His motor skills are improving, and he is able to hold toys which typically end up in his mouth.  As you can tell from the pictures he isn't having any trouble putting on weight!  It seems like I put away clothes every week that he has outgrown.  We are headed to the doctor this week for a check up, and it will be interesting to see how much he has grown since our last appointment.

Later this week I plan to post on Easter and The Masters (I know I am a month late) and some of the sewing projects I have been working on lately.  Until then I hope everyone has a great week!

Here is his current schedule:
6:30 -7:00 Wake Up
7:00 Eat
7:30-8:30 Play
8:30-10:00 Nap 1
10:00 Eat
10:30-11:30 Play
11:30- 1:00 Nap 2
1:00 Eat
1:30-3:00 Play
3:00-4:00 Nap 3
4:00 Eat
4:30-6:30 Play
6:30 Eat
7:00 Bath
7:30 Bed
10:00 Dream Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment