Jan 8, 2011

Corman Christmas


We spent Christmas with my family in Auburn.  Because my sister is in graduate school in London this will be the last time we are all together until October...so it was nice to enjoy several days together before she went back to school.

Christmas is somewhat more "relaxed" in our family these days.  My parents moved to Auburn several years ago from my hometown of Atmore.  We are thrilled they are in Auburn, but it is strange to not be in Atmore especially at Christmas simply because so many of our traditions centered around our house, our Church, but most importantly the people there. 

Also Christmas tends to be more relaxed when the "kids" are all in their 20's and 30's.  There is no getting up a the crack of dawn to see what Santa brought, we all take turns opening presents, and the afternoon is spent napping or watching TV not playing with or putting together toys.

Don't get me wrong...I look forward to childish Christmas' again, but for now I do enjoy the low key relaxed celebration we have going at the moment.




Nick and I were up first so this is us waiting on everyone to get up...I think we actually started opening presents around 10:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment