Jul 25, 2013

Etsy...oh how I love you

I've been shopping Etsy for several years now, and I feel as if it just keeps getting better and better.  This past Christmas I would say 40% of the presents I purchased were from Etsy, and I could not have been more pleased with them.  It's fun to find unique/special items for much less than you would pay at a larger store.  Art, jewelry and stationary are probably my favorites so far.  Here are a few of my more recent purchases:

I had this print framed for my best friend for her birthday.


This was a gift for my SIL.  She even blogged about it here


Some friends recently bought a new house and we ordered one of these address stamps as a house warming gift.


Graham's Easter basket


This was an original watercolor I had framed for my Dad's 60th birthday.  Before he retired he was in the telephone and long distance business.

And just today I ordered a set of these cute enclosure cards for Graham.  He is starting to get invited to a lot of birthday parties so these will come in very handy!


Do you have any favorite Etsy items or shops?  If so please share...

No comments:

Post a Comment