Aug 18, 2010

Like, Love and Don't Like

This week, I like doing yardwork. I've used this one before, I know. But I've got a special project in mind and I can't wait to get started. I'll spare the details of the project but I will say that I'm looking forward to being handy again. I haven't worked on a project in a long time. Here's a few "before" pictures.

This week, I love how the PGA Championship ended. How about that drama?! See what can happen when El Tigre isn't always winning? The young guns can shine through! Even without that stupid bunker controversey, that was a dang good final round! I'm glad for the PGA Championship itself. It's always been the lesser-known of the majors. But with the finishes it has seen the last 2 years, this major is building some serious credibility.



This week, I don't like drivers that text. I'm not trying to be funny here folks: you shouldn't text and drive. What is so important that requires you to offset the responsibility of operating a rapidly moving vehicle that weighs several thousands of pounds? I see this more and more each passing day and I am highly offended. If you drive and text, please stop. Not just for your safety but for mine too. Don't think texting and driving is as bas as drunk driving?



Here's hoping that Alabama will follow Kentucky's lead and ban texting and driving...and ENFORCE it! I AM AN OLD MAN!! AAARRRGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment