Dec 21, 2012

Phone Unload

It has been a CRAZY month around here...which I am sure it has been crazy in your homes too!  I am way behind on my blogging, but I have several posts in the works and hope to have time over the next few days to get those published. Until then I will leave you with some random pictures that were on my phone from the last few weeks.  Here we go.

This was our attempt at a family picture over Thanksgiving.  Fun times...better luck next time!







Graham isn't walking yet, but I thought that 11 months was about the right time to buy the boy his first pair of shoes.  One afternoon we took a trip to Sikes in Homewood.  For those of you who live in Birmingham you know how wonderful this place is...for those of you who don't it is a rare gem!  Sadly there probably not many of these types of stores left.  Sikes has been in business since 1954 and is still owned and operated by the same family.  They are extremely knowledgeable,  have a great selection, and they make a big deal when you get your first pair of shoes.  Once Graham was fitted one of the owners (an older gentleman) came out to make sure everything fit just right, and he made sure that Graham was happy with his new kicks.  They even took his picture and framed it in a card that says "My first pair at Sikes."  It was a special occasion and, Sikes made it even more special.



 



I scored a deal on some Santa diapers, and Grahambo was pretty excited about his spiffy new underpants!



We got a Christmas tree.


Making sure Daddy doesn't have any cavities.


We finally got these two munchkins together.  This is my cousin Katie's daughter Emma. They came to visit us for the day, and we had lunch at Jason's Deli.


Shopped at Buy Buy Baby


And went to see Santa!

And to end with a bang...this week Graham got tubes in his ears.  After battling ear infections for almost 2 months it was time.  Here he is in the waiting room at 5:20 AM.

Getting checked out by the anesthesiologist.


Cute little sign outside of his room.


He was a trooper!  Here we are on our way home.

 And one day later he is back to his old self.


There has been a whole lot more than this, but for one reason or another I don't have pictures of those events.  This will have to do for now.  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment