Oct 10, 2012

2 Cute

I have FINALLY managed to squeeze in a little time to get some sewing projects completed for Graham's Fall/Winter wardrobe.  I will be posting more soon, but thought I would share this one now:

I found this on the sale rack at the Carter's Outlet for 50% off...I think I paid $10.00 for it.  I loved the colors and the stripes, but oh how I hate the patches that they put on their clothes.  

Here is a close up of the "2 Cute" applique that came on the romper.

This is what is looked like after I took my seam ripper to it...

and here is what is looks like with a cute monogram!  I did like the contrast of the orange against the blue and brown so I stuck with that combination, but I love it so much more with a monogram than the generic applique.

 


I think he likes it!


1 comment: