Jul 7, 2010

Like, Love and Don't Like

This week, I like the Major League Baseball All-Star game. It's coming up, you know. The Home Run Derby (which is annually ruined by Chris Berman) is on July 12th and the actual game is on the 13th. This year's venue is in Anaheim, California. Remember the last time the All-Star game was played in that city?




This week, I don't like Facebook. In terms of Facebook, I was late to the game. I've only had my page for a few months. I like Twitter much better. I've been charged with creating a Facebook fan page for my company. I was originally excited about this task but let me tell you, a fan page is a lot different than your personal page. Fan pages are difficult to operate and really take the fun out of it. If you look at it for what it really is, Facebook was wholly created as a marketing tool. I find it very ironic that it is so frustratingly difficult to market your company via Facebook. If anyone knows the ins and outs of a Fan page, please enlighten me.

This week, I love the way I am hitting my driver. I got to play a lot of golf in June and even played during this past holiday weekend. I've still got lots of work to do with my irons and putter but I've never been more pleased with the way I am hitting my driver.* I'm not hitting it amazingly far (still 20 to 40 yards behind my buddy Clay on most holes) but I'm in the fairway more often. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more vids soon!

*I just totally jinxed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment